If the proof of the pudding is in the tasting, we could also say that the proof of astrology’s effects is in the living.
Even though we know the archetypes of astrology — planets, signs, houses, aspects — how do they actually work for us? Are we getting the most out of Mercury? The Moon? Saturn? We learn the answer to these questions, and improve our results, when we journal our chart.
This technique is very personal and transformational, yet universal. As each month unfolds, you learn astrology’s deepest principles while you learn how you are using your planets in real life. This technique teaches us:
• how we are currently using each planet and planetary pattern in the heavens
• how to put the planets in neutral (“no bad planets/aspects/configurations”)
• how they are playing out in our chart
• what natal planets are our pinnacle or Waterloo
• how to improve our results, break through blocks
• how to get to the heart of any chart using a query process
• how to know what’s on background/what’s on foreground (or, what to ignore)
Bring your appointment calendar or diary (or any other record you have of your experiences since Summer 2008) for maximum benefit. Bring your birth information and calendar/event records if you would like your chart to be used during audience participation (only charts of those with calendar/event records will be used).
September 8, 2010
Southern California Astrology Network (SCAN), Laguna Hills, CA